Zoom LiveTrack L12 . With the LiveTrak L‑12, you can finally mix, record, and monitor with a single piece of gear. It’s the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels – all while providing five individual custom headphone mixes.
The Channel Strip
All 12 inputs include a channel fader and mute button. The eight mono inputs also include single-knob compression and gain control. Record or playback individual channels with the “Rec/Play” button. Use the “Select” button to apply Channel Strip settings (EQ and panning controls, and “EFX Return” settings) to the selected channel.
Easy EQ Contro
The L-12 provides a smooth 3-band mid-parametric EQ and a low cut function for each input channel.
Plenty of Inputs
The L-12’s combo inputs support XLR or 1/4-inch connections. Channels 1 and 2 offer Hi-Z inputs for connecting an electric guitar or bass. Channels 9/10 and 11/12 have TS line connectivity for keyboards and other audio devices, as well as RCA inputs.
Navigation and Display
LiveTrak’s bright, backlit LCD screen and encoder knob let you access an intuitive menu system to create new projects, recall previous projects, and customize your recorder settings.
16 Onboard Effects
The L-12 offers 16 built-in effects with fully adjustable parameters. Choose from delay and reverb effects, then apply them to any channel.
Custom Scene Settings
Save up to nine different scenes and recall your custom settings automatically. Each scene saves fader position, EQ settings, pan, mute, and more. The “Fader Mode” buttons allow you to design custom mixes for both the Master and monitor outs.
Slate Mic and Metronome
Use the built-in slate mic to record comments or talk-back, and program the metronome to your desired tempo.
Flexible Monitoring Options
Five powered headphone outputs can send individual monitor sub mixes to headphones, in-ear monitors, or powered monitor speakers. Headphone output A also features two 1/4″ outputs for connection to additional monitors. The main outputs feature XLR connectors to easily connect to your PA.
- 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch connectivity
- 14-track simultaneous recording, 12-track playback
- 14-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and saveable mix
- Add backing/click tracks from your computer to your live mix and recording
- RCA and TRS line inputs
- 48V phantom power (channels 1-4 and 5-8)
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1 and 2)
- 26 dB pad (channels 3-8)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-8)
- Digital level meters -48 dB to -0 dB
- Master mute button
- Low-cut control
- Stereo panning
- Master and Monitor Outputs A-E
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 16 built-in delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- SD card input
- Built-in metronome
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Project protection
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Latency adjustment for A-to-D conversion
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch
Zoom LiveTrack L12