Tanglewood TWCRDE Acoustic Guitar.
Tanglewood TWCRDE Acoustic Guitar. The Crossroads series pays homage to the style and sound of classic instruments from 1930’s America.
Michael Sanden selected the timbers, making the tops a precise measurement so they flex and respond to the players attack. He then braced the instrument with his own patterns to give each guitar its own personality. He wanted to make a guitar that would have the sound that any musician, professional or amateur could appreciate. To make the guitar look authentic to the 1930’s era, Michael added a dark stain to the timbers that we call Whiskey Barrel to make the Crossroads look historic and simply elegant.
The top is made of high quality spruce, while the back and sides are made of beautiful mahogany. This combination of woods guarantees a warm and full sounding guitar that reacts just the way you expect to your playing. On top of that, this model comes with a very nice Whiskey Barrel Burst Satin finish. As the name suggests, this finish was based on the old whiskey barrels of the last century.
Tanglewood TWCR DE Acoustic Guitar Dimensions
|Width 14th Fret||54mm|
|Neck Thickness 1F||21mm|
|Neck Thickness 10F||23mm|
|Upper Bout Width||295mm|
|Lower Bout Width||396mm|
|Body Depth (Neck)||100mm|
|Body Depth (End)||126mm|
Every instrument is furnished with a fully comprehensive warranty to the original purchaser, covering any issues of manufacturing or constructional defect. This Tanglewood warranty is non transferable and valid for a full 12 months from date of purchase. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Consumable items such as guitar strings, batteries or battery clips;
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the product including jacks, control knobs, switches, screws, fret wear, saddle & nut wear; discoloration or wear of lacquer finishes;
- Any repairs done without prior authorisation of the manufacturer;
- Damage or faults caused from any unauthorised modification, removal or interference with parts;
- Service costs associated with regular setups, adjustments or normal maintenance of the product;
- Damage or warpage of wood, corrosion or rusting of hardware due to humidity or exposure to moisture.
- Damage or faults caused by neglect or abnormal use of the instrument;
- Case/Bag and case/bag hardware.