Tanglewood TW2-T-SE Travel Size Guitar
Tanglewood TW2-T-SE Travel Size Guitar. The Tanglewood TW2 T SE is shaped to the Orchestra body profile, which is beloved by solo performers or those who prefer a model that boasts volume without a “boomy” low-end output. The all mahogany top back and sides produce a wonderful warm and sonically pleasing tone.
The past 5 years have seen a huge popularity in travel instruments and lots of manufacturers are now making them.
We began making Travel guitars 25 years ago in our Sundance series and now in 2021 we have the Winterleaf All Mahogany travel acoustics that we believe represent outstanding value for every player.
We use genuine African Mahogany to construct our travel guitars and use strong laminations of the timber to construct each model, knowing that in use, they may have climate changes to endure and even a few bumpy bus or coach rides!
We love the warm rich sound of the mahogany, and we’ve braced each model carefully so the projection and tonal resonance when played is very appealing.
If you want a great guitar to travel with and play on the beach as the sun sets, or for your family and friends at the garden party this is the one for you.
Every instrument is furnished with a fully comprehensive warranty to the original purchaser, covering any issues of manufacturing or constructional defect. This Tanglewood warranty is non transferable and valid for a full 12 months from date of purchase. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Consumable items such as guitar strings, batteries or battery clips;
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the product including jacks, control knobs, switches, screws, fret wear, saddle & nut wear; discoloration or wear of lacquer finishes;
- Any repairs done without prior authorisation of the manufacturer;
- Damage or faults caused from any unauthorised modification, removal or interference with parts;
- Service costs associated with regular setups, adjustments or normal maintenance of the product;
- Damage or warpage of wood, corrosion or rusting of hardware due to humidity or exposure to moisture.
- Damage or faults caused by neglect or abnormal use of the instrument;
- Case/Bag and case/bag hardware.