Tanglewood DBTSFCEFMH Discovery Super Folk Acoustic.
Tanglewood DBTSFCEFMH Discovery Super Folk Acoustic. Tanglewood recognise that to introduce people to music an instrument must have a high build quality, good playability, attractive cosmetics and as many features as possible to encourage and reward aspiring musicians.
Using this design brief, Tanglewood luthiers created the Discovery Exotic series, a whole range of genuine musical instruments which feature 4 band EQ systems with stage backlighting, delicate 2mm fingerboard dots, black soft touch machine head buttons and understated sound hole rosettes. All these features are aimed at bringing the specification of a much more expensive instrument into the entry level market.
|BACK||Figured Flame Mahogany|
|SIDES||Figured Flame Mahogany|
|FINISH||Natural Open Pore Satin|
|Width 14th Fret||54mm|
|Neck Thickness 1F||20.5mm|
|Neck Thickness 9F||22.5mm|
|Upper Bout Width||276mm|
|Lower Bout Width||381mm|
|Body Depth (Neck)||92mm|
|Body Depth (End)||102mm|
Every instrument is furnished with a fully comprehensive warranty to the original purchaser, covering any issues of manufacturing or constructional defect. This Tanglewood warranty is non transferable and valid for a full 12 months from date of purchase. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Consumable items such as guitar strings, batteries or battery clips;
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the product including jacks, control knobs, switches, screws, fret wear, saddle & nut wear; discoloration or wear of lacquer finishes;
- Any repairs done without prior authorisation of the manufacturer;
- Damage or faults caused from any unauthorised modification, removal or interference with parts;
- Service costs associated with regular setups, adjustments or normal maintenance of the product;
- Damage or warpage of wood, corrosion or rusting of hardware due to humidity or exposure to moisture.
- Damage or faults caused by neglect or abnormal use of the instrument;
- Case/Bag and case/bag hardware.