Squier Mini Precision Bass
Squier Mini Precision Bass is the perfect companion for players seeking a reduced-size instrument with classic styling and familiar Fender® tone. Highlights include a thin and lightweight body, a short-scale neck with an easy-to-play “C”-shaped profile, a Squier split single-coil pickup with volume and tone controls for sonic variety, and a hardtail bridge for solid tuning stability.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Thin and lightweight body
- Short-scale neck
- Split single-coil Precision Bass pickup
- Sealed die-cast tuning machines
Squier Split Single-coil Pickup
For fat, punchy tone, this instrument features a split single-coil pickup.
Thin and Lightweight Body
This model features a thin body, which reduces weight and increases comfort.
Sealed Die-cast Tuning Machines
Sealed die-cast tuning machines provide reliable tuning stability with smooth gear action.
- 1. Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- 2. Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and ware of lacquer finishes.
- 3. Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- 4. Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-Fender/Squier-approved polishes.
- 5. Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- 6. Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- 7. Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pick-guards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- 8. All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- 9. Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- 10. Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Fender/Squier Dealer.
- 11. Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Fender/Squier Certified Technician at an Authorized Fender/Squier Service Center).