Seagull Maritime SWS Semi Gloss
The Seagull Maritime Solid Wood Series (SWS) features warm-sounding solid mahogany back sides, coupled with solid pressure tested spruce tops for a projecting tone, and Richlite® fretboards for a bold and clear sound. The Maritime SWS SG also comes with a wide 1.8’’ nut width—perfect for finger picking—a semi-gloss finish, and an ebony bridge. Another noteworthy feature is the shadowed burst on the body and headstock.
Seagull Maritime SWS Semi GlossSeagull Warranty
- Any instrument upon which the serial number has been altered in any way;
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, neglect, or accident;
- Normal wear and tear including machine heads, worn frets, saddles and nuts;
- Strings and batteries;
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme changes in temperature or humidity;
- Cracking or discoloration to the finish.