Seagull Maritime SWS Concert CW QIT
The Seagull Maritime Solid Wood Series (SWS) features warm-sounding solid mahogany back sides, coupled with solid pressure tested spruce tops for a projecting tone, and Richlite® fretboards for a bold and clear sound. The Maritime SWS CH CW QIT also comes with a comfortable 1.72’’ nut width, a semi-gloss finish, and an ebony bridge. Another noteworthy feature is the shadowed burst on the body and headstock. To top it off, the SWS CH CW QIT comes equipped with the custom Godin QIT system and onboard tuner, a generous cutaway for playing ease on the upper frets, and a distinctive Concert Hall (CH) shape—built for comfort and tonal projection.
Seagull Maritime SWS Concert CW QITSeagull Warranty
- Any instrument upon which the serial number has been altered in any way;
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, neglect, or accident;
- Normal wear and tear including machine heads, worn frets, saddles and nuts;
- Strings and batteries;
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme changes in temperature or humidity;
- Cracking or discoloration to the finish.