Roland KS-10Z Keyboard Stand. Heavy-Duty Adjustable Stand for Stage Pianos and Other Keyboards. The KS-10Z takes the classic “Z-stand” configuration and enhances it for increased usability. With its versatile adjustable design, this rugged stand is suitable for all types of stage pianos and keyboards, including large and heavy 88-note models. Spring-loaded levers provide quick and easy height adjustment, and sturdy metal crossbars add strength and stability while also allowing for width adjustments.
- Sturdy design with heavy-duty steel tube construction
- Easy height and width adjustment with spring-loaded levers
- Padded support arms fold down for easy transport
- Adjustable width from 23 in./58 cm to 37 in./94 cm
- Adjustable height from 25 in./63 cm to 36 in./91 cm
- Weight capacity: 220 lb.
The Roland KS-10Z Keyboard Stand has foam-padded support arms conveniently fold down for transport, enabling easy travel from home to gig and back.
Roland is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of musical instruments including pianos, keyboards and synthesizers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices. Corporate Information The Roland Group is engaged in two major categories of business: the electronic musical instrument business, and the computer-related peripherals business, centered on large-format colour printers. Under our slogan "Inspire the Enjoyment of Creativity," we’re steadily expanding our business to include the field of video and images, focusing mainly on video-editing equipment. Our aim is to help turn your imagination into reality, through sound and vision. As a result of rapid technological development, globalisation, and serious environmental problems, people in 21st -century society have come to expect quality over quantity. The business of creativity is also becoming increasingly diverse, and we’re responding to these changes by pursuing growth based on the innovative application of technology, which has given birth to many "world's first" products. We also strongly recognise our social responsibility as a company involved in the culture of creation, and always do our best to be a company that inspires "Cooperative Enthusiasm" among everyone we work with.
In addition to a 12 month standard manufacturer’s warranty, all Roland (UK) Ltd Registered Users receive:
- Additional two year warranty on Roland and Boss hardware products (accessories excluded) covering parts and labour.
- Additional four-year warranty on Boss Compacts purchased from 01/06/12.
- Free online technical support
- Free regular e-newsletters informing you of the latest product releases
- Access to your Account which enables you to check which products you've registered with us - or register a new one - and also manage your communications preferences and personal info. All this is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week: you don't have to call during office hours.
- *Please note that the free warranty that Roland (UK) Ltd offers is non-transferrable