Roland Cube 10GX. The Cube 10GX with its impressive sound, built-in effects, and the ability to swap COSM amp types via a free app for iOS and Android devices, the CUBE-10GX is the perfect small amp for jamming, bedroom practice, and recording. Built to the respected CUBE standard, the CUBE-10GX delivers big, full tones with its custom 8-inch speaker and heavy-duty cabinet design. Clean, Crunch, and Lead amp types come ready to play from the factory, but you can easily switch them out from your favorite mobile device. The CUBE KIT app includes multiple amps to choose from, including vintage classics, ultra-heavy gain machines, and even amps for bass and acoustic-electric guitar. The compact Roland Cube 10GX also includes options for shaping your tones even further with three-band EQ and onboard chorus, delay, and reverb effects.
|Effects||chorus, delay and reverb|
|Woofer Size||8″ woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
Roland is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of musical instruments including pianos, keyboards and synthesizers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices. Corporate Information The Roland Group is engaged in two major categories of business: the electronic musical instrument business, and the computer-related peripherals business, centered on large-format colour printers. Under our slogan "Inspire the Enjoyment of Creativity," we’re steadily expanding our business to include the field of video and images, focusing mainly on video-editing equipment. Our aim is to help turn your imagination into reality, through sound and vision. As a result of rapid technological development, globalisation, and serious environmental problems, people in 21st -century society have come to expect quality over quantity. The business of creativity is also becoming increasingly diverse, and we’re responding to these changes by pursuing growth based on the innovative application of technology, which has given birth to many "world's first" products. We also strongly recognise our social responsibility as a company involved in the culture of creation, and always do our best to be a company that inspires "Cooperative Enthusiasm" among everyone we work with.
In addition to a 12 month standard manufacturer’s warranty, all Roland (UK) Ltd Registered Users receive:
- Additional two year warranty on Roland and Boss hardware products (accessories excluded) covering parts and labour.
- Additional four-year warranty on Boss Compacts purchased from 01/06/12.
- Free online technical support
- Free regular e-newsletters informing you of the latest product releases
- Access to your Account which enables you to check which products you've registered with us - or register a new one - and also manage your communications preferences and personal info. All this is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week: you don't have to call during office hours.
- *Please note that the free warranty that Roland (UK) Ltd offers is non-transferrable