Royal Irish Academy of Music 2019 Elementary Preliminary & Primary Grade Exam Pieces
The RIAM Piano Album 2019 EPP (Elementary, Preliminary and Primary) contains selections for Elementary, Preliminary and Primary for the Royal Irish Academy of Music Examinations 2019!
This is the first in the Exam Series from the Royal Irish Academy of Music. It has three exams in the one book; Elementary, Preliminary and Primary. The exam period is from January 2019 until December 2019.
The pieces in this book are:
- Quincy Tilles – Popping Balloons
- Ailbhe McDonagh – The Happy Hedgehog
- Reamonn Keary – The Sad Piper
- Tamara Niekludow – Cat and Mouse
- Cornelius Gurlitt – The Skater
- Ailbhe McDonagh – Dozing
- Cuthbert Harris – The Drummer Boy
- Daniel Gottlob Turk – Eya Popeya!
- Uso Seifert – Little Piece
- John McLachlan – Hop, Skip and Tumble
- Cuthbert Harris – A Little Dance
- Ludvig Schytte – Study in C, Op. 160 No. 1
- Reamonn Keary – March of the Tin Soldiers
- Anton Diabelli – Vivace
- Cornelius Gurlitt – Morning Salute
- Quincy Tilles – A March
- Jennifer Kelly-Tarrant – Sceal Eile
- Reamonn Keary – Zebras Crossing