Quick Draw Capo
Quick Draw Capo. The incredible sliding Capo. Enhances tone without pitch distortion. Slide instantly to any fret or over nut. Never needs to be removed. Your Quick Draw capo will operate flawlessly after one initial adjustment. It remains ready to slide into position for the fastest key changes possible even as you are playing!. Your Quick Draw capo need never be removed! Push it easily above the nut for storage, and to the first or second fret to help hold new strings during replacement. It stays with your instrument, so you’ll always know where it is.
Install Quick Draw Capo
With your capo held at first fret position, turn the eye screw until the top of the eye just contacts with the end of the bar. Pull the eye screw over the bar.
If your string action is high you may need a few more turns of the eye screw
- To play with open strings, slide the capo over nut.
- Slide the capo to desired fret position.
- Leave the capo at first fret when not playing.
- During restringing slide the capo to convenient position to hold strings.
- To change keys, simply slide the capo into position
- When the guitar is stored, we recommend leaving the capo at first fret position
- During restringing, the capo will conveniently hold loose strings in position.
About The Inventor
Steve Kaufman is a native of New York State and a graduate of the University of Connecticut. He retired from power plant engineering and now focuses his skills on inventing various aids for acoustic musicians.
Steve and his wife Evy sing and play old-time duets and bluegrass. You can find them jamming, performing and attending various festivals on the east coast. The idea for an attached capo was born in 1989 and the final design for the Quick Draw was patented in 1991.
Since then thousands of musicians around the world have enjoyed ease of handling and excellent tonal quality achieved while using a Quick Draw capo. We hope YOU will be every bit as satisfied as the customers whose enthusiastic comments are part of our home page!