Pearl BC 830 Double Braced Cymbal Stand
Pearl BC-830 Double Braced Cymbal Stand. The Pearl BC 830 Double Braced Cymbal Stand with Uni-Lock Tilter has 3 sections and double-braced legs. The BC830 also features positive-locking gear tilters for slip-proof cymbal positioning.
- Uni-Lock Tilter
- Nylon Bushing Joint
- Double Braced Legs
- Pipes – 1 1/8″, 7/8″, 5/8″ + 12mm Rod
Pearl lifetime warranty the Best Warranty In the Industry COMMITTED TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. The Pearl Lifetime Warranty is a statement of confidence to our customers to the reliability of Pearl products. Pearl drums, stands and hardware are designed and manufactured to the highest standards in quality, style, appearance and playing performance. This lifetime warranty reflects a tradition of excellence and a commitment to superior engineering and craftsmanship dedicated to you, the drummer. The Pearl lifetime warranty is our pledge to you that we will proudly stand behind our product for as long as you own it. Buy it once, play it for life. Lifetime Warranty
- Drum Set/Concert wood and metal shells for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
- Foot pedals, hi-hat stands, cymbal stands, boom cymbal stands, snare drum stands, floor-standing tom stands, floor-standing cymbal/tom stands, concert stands, racks and rack accessories, cymbal holders and multi-clamps for the Lifetime of the Original Owner. Some exceptions apply.
- Drum Set claws, tension rods, swivel nuts, spurs, tom brackets, tom holders, strainers, and nuts and bolts for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
- Rotationally molded cases for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
- Pearl PTT13 TECHTOOL for the lifetime of the original owner.
- The LIFETIME WARRANTY applies to the aforementioned Pearl products purchased from June 15, 2009.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance or repair.
- Installation of non-genuine Pearl parts or components.
- Instruments that have been sold as "B-Stock", sold as second-hand, or resold contrary to US export regulations.
- Instruments that have been altered, modified or have been damaged through misuse, negligence, improper operation or accidents.
- Instruments subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to extreme variances in temperature or humidity.
- Instruments whose trademark, name or identification number has been changed or removed.
- Drum stands plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel.
- Drum stands or carriers finished in Black or White Electro-coat.
- Consumables such as but not limited to: heads sticks, brushes, beaters, springs, straps, slings, wire snares, cable snares, gut snares, cords/straps, cymbals, bass drum hoop protectors, wheels and casters.
- The playing surface on Pearl Percussion Cajons.
- The heads on the Pearl Percussion Fun Drum.