Paul Harris’s 0571522823 Clarinet Basics series is widely regarded as the leading method for beginner clarinet players and their teachers.
This new edition of Clarinet Basics Pupil s Book (with CD) offers a fresh design, clear technical drawings, fun illustrations, new activities, pull-out fingering chart and of course all of the great tunes featured in the original Clarinet Basics. Starting at absolute beginner level and progressing to about Grade 2, it contains:
- a wide range of repertoire, including original pieces and well-loved favourites from every genre
- warm ups and fun original exercises
- invaluable fact files, quizzes and technical advice covering notation, general musicianship and care of the instrument
- helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes
- duets throughout ideal for group teaching
- pull-out fingering chart to pin on your wall
- CD containing piano and clarinet accompaniments to play along with.