Stagg On Stage MSA2700 Multi Microphone Holder, Black.
- Holds up to 7 handheld mics, including wireless (38mm diameter). Black silicone inserts provide cushioned protection
- 6.75″ x 7.5″ Semi-Elliptical Design
- 5/8″ -27 center hole with removable 3/8″ adapter included
- Lightweight aluminum – only 0.5 l
- Black powder coat finish
Stagg On-Stage MSA2700 Multi Microphone Holder, BlackStagg About: Stagg Musical Instruments
- The history of the Stagg brand goes back to Japan in the 1970s, where Stagg began life as a guitar company,
- In 1995, Leonardo Baldocci, the founder and chairman of renowned worldwide Belgian music distribution group EMD Music relaunched and expanded the brand, with a mission to offer quality instruments, audio and lighting, and accessories at an affordable cost.
- Today, the Stagg brand is available in over seventy countries and has over 120 employees at its headquarters in Brussels, Belgium and around the world.
- In January 2020, Stagg celebrated its 25th anniversary, a sign of continuous growth and proven success in the global market.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY STATEMENT ALL GUITARS 10-2011What this warranty covers: This guitar is guaranteed to be free from defects in materials or workmanship from the original date of purchase. EMD will, at its discretion, replace or repair any STAGG® product or part thereof, which is found by EMD to be defective. EMD reserves the right to use materials that are readily available at the time of the repair. Warranty limitations: This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, nor damages caused by an unqualified repair person, nor faults due to misuse (e.g cutting or pulling), accident or neglect, or resulting from exposure to extreme temperatures or weather conditions.
Any warranty claim by a person other than the original purchaser will be considered null and void. Under the terms of this warranty EMD accepts no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages of any nature associated with the use of EMD products. Transportation costs are not included in this warranty. To obtain warranty service: The cable must be returned to EMD through an authorised STAGG® dealer, all freight and insurance being prepaid. The original invoice or sales receipt must accompany the defective item, along with a written statement detailing the fault. In the absence of this clear proof of purchase, EMD reserves the right to refuse to provide free of charge service.
This warranty is not transferable. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights under applicable national laws in force. For warranty claims outside Benelux, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Ireland and the United States, please contact your local STAGG® distributor. LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY STATEMENT Stagg Musical Instruments