LD Systems MAUI 5 GO Portable Battery Powered Line Array System
- Plug-and-play lithium-ion battery for up to 30 hours of continuous performance
- Quick-Swap Technology® for virtually unlimited battery power
- Battery-powered system on the market
- For crowds of 100+ people
- Ultra-portable 4-piece design weighing under 13 kg / 29 lbs
- Built-in 4-channel mixer
- Bluetooth® stereo audio streaming
- All-in-one sound reinforcement and monitoring system
- Line array driver arrangement for extended and extra wide coverage
Sporting all-in-one convenience, the MAUI 5 GO is the ultimate in awesome high-quality sound you can take anywhere. The ultra-portable battery operated column PA system is powered by a high-capacity lithium-ion pack that provides up to 30 hours of continuous performance. The subwoofer integrates a smart charger, an external charging dock is available as accessory. With Bluetooth® stereo audio streaming and microphone, hi-Z instrument and line inputs, it is ideal for speech and music reproduction at private or corporate events, busking and all off-grid applications.
Weighing in under 13 kg (29 lbs.), the four-piece MAUI 5 GO is ultra-portable and assembles in seconds with custom multi-pin connectors. The line array driver configuration results in extended coverage, and the system’s wide dispersion and excellent feedback resistance eliminate the need for monitor wedges. With a total of 800 watts peak output, the MAUI® 5 GO is the loudest and best sounding battery-powered PA on the market covering audiences of 100 or more with ease.
To ensure superb audio quality in all situations, the system includes LD’s proprietary LECC DSP with multiband limiter, equalizer, compressor and crossover functions. The integrated 4-channel mixer provides individual input, main and subwoofer level controls and a variable high frequency boost that allow you to quickly shape a perfectly balanced sound. Featuring LD System’s Quick-Swap technology® for instant battery pack replacement, the MAUI 5 GO is ready to perform without time limit.