JN BESACE Bessie Series Acoustic Guitar.
JN BESACE Bessie Series Acoustic Guitar. Smaller in size than it’s dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.
Black acoustic-electric auditorium guitar, thin body with solid spruce top, Bessie series
– Top: Solide spruce
– Back and sides: Spruce
– Neck: Mahogany
– Fingerboard: Blackwood
– Inlays: Side dot inlays and double dot inlay on the fingerboard
– Bridge: Blackwood
– Nut and compensated saddle: Bone
– Rosette: Black, white and black circles
– Neck and body binding: White ABS
– Machine heads: Diecast nickel
– Strings: D’Addario EXP
– Electronics: Under saddle transducer and CL 4 equaliser with volume, bass and treble control (12 dB), built in chromatic tuner, phase control, low battery indicator and 6.35 mm (1/4″) output jack (developed by B Band)