Gravity NSORC1 Music Stand Orchestra
Gravity NSORC1 Music Stand Orchestra. The GNSORC 1 is a rugged orchestra-style music stand designed for ultimate handling convenience. Height and support tilt adjustment rely on frictional force and do not require any set screws. All frictive parts are engineered for zero wear. The stand of powder coated steel features a lightweight 50 x 33.5 cm aluminium support.
Gravity. Design meets Quality. Whether you’re a stage-man or a studio-hound, you know exactly what matters in a microphone-, speaker-, lighting- or instrument- stand: Stability, strength, durability, reliability and easy handling. In short: Quality. To this end, our Gravity® products are manufactured from the highest quality materials: super sturdy precision tubes, die-cast zinc and dual injection-moulded thermoplastic. But the stands also need to look good. And this is where the perfect combination of simple functionality and good looks makes Gravity® stand out from the crowd. See for yourself: Check out the contemporary G-rings for colour-coding and identification, or the new super-rugged Gravity® Touring Series, specially developed for the rental sector. Because we both recognise and meet your requirements for stands and accessories, we are able to offer a 5-year warranty on all Gravity® products. We stand by our products: STAND YOUR GROUND.
- 5-year warranty on all Gravity products.
- Stands and accessories for stage and studio use.
- Professional functionality with innovative details.
- Designed and engineered in Germany.
- Ultra durable construction, built to last.
- High strength precision tubing and die-cast zinc components.
- Soft touch rubber-coated clamps and knobs.
- Double injection molded adjustment knobs.
- Replaceable rubber marker rings for colour coding and personalizing your stand.