Designed with elements of prestige in terms of tonewoods and build components, the Godin Metropolis Ltd Acoustic Guitar Natural Cedar HG EQ will take you on an inspiring acoustic journey right from the first strum. The Metropolis Series offers plenty of eye candy through its classic yet modern design, while allowing for rich and defined tones. The Godin Acoustic Series—play it once, play it forever.
Godin Metropolis Ltd Acoustic Guitar Specs
|Back and Sides||Genuine Mahogany|
|Top||Solid Cedar Top|
|Fingerboard Radius||16″ (406.4 mm)|
|Scale Length||25.5″ (647.7 mm)|
|Nut Width||1.72″ (43.688 mm)|
|Machine Head Ratio||16:1|
- Any instrument upon which the serial number has been altered in any way;
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, neglect, or accident;
- Normal wear and tear including machine heads, worn frets, saddles and nuts;
- Strings and batteries;
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme changes in temperature or humidity;
- Cracking or discoloration to the finish.