First 50 Film and TV Hits You Should Play on the Piano
50 simply arranged, must-know favourites arranged for easy piano with chord symbols and full lyrics. Includes themes and songs from: Blackadder, Encanto, Game of Thrones, La La Land, Mamma Mia, The Great British Bake Off, Star Wars, and many more blockbuster hits!
Order Before 12:00 Noon for next day deliveryT&C's Apply
First 50 Film and TV Hits You Should Play on the Piano.50 simply arranged, must-know favourites arranged for easy piano with chord symbols and full lyrics.
1. Always Look on the Bright Side of Life (from Monty Python’s Life of Brian)
2. American Beauty (from American Beauty)
3. Back to the Future Theme (from Back to the Future)
4. Beauty And The Beast (from BEAUTY AND THE BEAST)
5. Blackadder Theme (from Blackadder)
6. Can You Feel The Love Tonight (From The Lion King)
7. Chariots of Fire (from Chariots of Fire)
8. City Of Stars (from La La Land)
9. Comptine D’un Autre Été: L’après-Midi (from Amélie)
10. Coronation Street Theme (from Coronation Street)
11. Countdown Theme (from Countdown)
12. Dancing Queen (from MAMMA MIA!)
13. Dawn (from Pride & Prejudice)
14. Downton Abbey Theme (from Downton Abbey)
15. EastEnders Theme (from EastEnders)
16. Eye of the Tiger (from Rocky III)
17. Fawlty Towers Theme (from Fawlty Towers)
18. Forrest Gump – Main Title (from Forrest Gump)
19. Game of Thrones Theme (from Game of Thrones)
20. Glasgow Love Theme (from LOVE ACTUALLY)
21. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Main Title) (from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)
22. The Great British Bake Off Theme (from The Great British Bake Off)
23. Happy (From Despicable Me 2)
24. He’s a Pirate (from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl)
25. James Bond Theme (from James Bond)
26. Let It Go (From Frozen)
27. Light and Tuneful (from Wimbledon Opening Theme)
28. Love Theme (from The Godfather)
29. Love Theme (From Romeo And Juliet)
30. Married Life (from UP)
31. Match of the Day Theme (from Match of the Day)
32. Merry-Go-Round of Life (from Howl’s Moving Castle)
33. Misty Mountains (from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey)
34. Moon River (from Breakfast At Tiffany’s)
35. Mrs. Robinson (from The Graduate)
36. My heart will go on (from Titanic)
37. Oh, Pretty Woman (from Pretty Woman)
38. The Pink Panther Theme (from The Pink Panther)
39. Pure Imagination (from Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory)
40. Raiders March (from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark)
41. Shallow (from A STAR IS BORN)
42. Sherlock (Main Theme) (from Sherlock)
43. Skyfall (from Skyfall)
44. Star Wars (Main Theme) (from STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE)
45. Strictly Come Dancing Theme (from Strictly Come Dancing)
46. Theme From E.T. (The Extra-terrestrial)
47. Theme from “Jaws” (from Jaws)
48. This Is Me (from THE GREATEST SHOWMAN)
49. (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life (from Dirty Dancing)
50. We Don’t Talk About Bruno (from Encanto)
Next Day Delivery*
Next Day Delivery T&C’s
Next day delivery is only available on orders placed Monday – Friday before 2pm. Orders placed on a Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday (except on a holiday weekend) and is subject to stock and courier availability.
95% of our orders are delivered next day, please allow extra time at busy seasonal periods.*
Please read our Returns Policy carefully before ordering through our online store.
Cancellation before dispatch. Our aim is to package and dispatch the goods within 1 to 3 working days of receiving an order. If you wish to cancel an order within this time frame please contact us by email from our contact page. If the goods have not been dispatched then we will cancel your order and refund the invoice value. Confirmation of this refund will be email to you. For orders that have been dispatched please follow our returns policy. If you refuse to accept the delivery we will charge you for the return postage cost to us.
Returning Unwanted Goods In accordance with the Distance Selling legislation. We are happy for you to return unwanted goods within 14 days from date of delivery so long as they are returned in an unused new condition with the original packaging and all manuals and accessories, cables, PSU’s (if applicable), the original invoice and a completed returns form. Please note it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us and the customer must pay postage costs.
Upon receiving the return goods we will issue a refund to your credit card/method of payment for the invoice value. To obtain a return form contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there is no refund or exchange on Books or Sheet Music due to Copyright! Returning Faulty Goods If you discover the goods you have purchased to be faulty upon receiving, please contact us at once by email so we can resolve the issue as quickly as possible. All goods sold are covered by the standard manufactures warranty against faulty materials or poor workmanship. The manufactures warranty will not cover damage due to misuse, accidental damage, wear and tear. Faulty goods must be returned with proof of purchase and returns form. We will endeavour to resolve the issue upon receipt of the faulty goods by either replacing the product with a new or equivalent model or a refund for the original invoice value to your credit card/method of payment.
Returns Step by Step Process:
1: Inform us that you wish to return the goods and clearly state the type of return in the email i.e. Refund or Faulty. We will send you a returns form by email.
2: Complete the returns form and print a copy to go along with the returning goods and place inside the returning box.
3: If at all possible use the original delivery box or obtain a new box (at your own expense). We would ask you not to write, label or tape the retail packaging when returning unwanted purchases. If this happens, it will influence your refund claim.
4: Make sure to firmly pad the returning goods to avoid damage in transit
5: Tape the box securely and clearly mark our return address on the outside of the box. If you are using the original box, please make sure to remove or unmark your delivery address.
6: Organise shipping for the returning goods and retain a receipt from the courier company as proof of postage, as unfortunately we will not be able to accept responsibility for packages lost in transit.
The Sound Shop, 11 East coast Business Park Matthews Lane, Drogheda. A92 XV26 Phone: (00)353 (0)41-9831078 FAX: (00)353 (0) 41-6849906 Should you need to contact us directly please email us at email@example.com
About the Sound Shop Drogheda (Ireland Ltd.)
The Sound Shop was established in 1968 by Tommy Leddy and Sean McEvoy, Tommy and Sean had being hiring PA equipment for some time from their homes and seeing there was a gap in the market for musical equipment and instruments they went on to open their first shop in 14 North Quay Drogheda, and so the Sound Shop was born. The business grew quickly so it wasn’t long before a much larger premises was needed and just a few doors away from the original shop stood Mayoralty House a historic building with charm that became the home of music in Ireland for the next 37 years, With the success of the business and rise in popularity of out of town shopping the Sound Shop needed to be part of this movement so the decision was made to finally leave North Quay and built a brand new 12,000 sq ft mega store along with a 900 seat theater the TLT where both business still reside today 2022.
Ireland’s Favourite Music Store! The Sound Shop in Drogheda Co. Louth has been supplying musicians, both beginners and professionals from all over Ireland for more than 54 years. Come visit our 12,000 sq ft mega store, Ireland’s biggest and best!!