Fender Player Telecaster 0145212515. Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound—they’re all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups
- “Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard
- String-through-body bridge with block steel saddlesfen
Fender Player Telecaster 0145212515
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—the Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
BLOCK-STEEL BRIDGE SADDLES
This string-through-body Telecaster bridge features block-steel saddles to add a bit of zing to your tone.
“MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish—ideal for almost any playing style.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Telecaster body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Telecaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
All Fender and Squier brand warranties Effective January 1, 2017 all Fender® and Squier® brand warranties are global. If you have questions about the warranty of your specific product, please contact our Fender Consumer Relations Department and a representative will be happy to provide you with information. Please refer to the literature, which accompanies your product for details and limitations of the warranty for the specific product you own. The following items are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
- 1. Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- 2. Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and ware of lacquer finishes.
- 3. Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- 4. Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-Fender/Squier-approved polishes.
- 5. Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- 6. Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- 7. Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pick-guards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- 8. All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- 9. Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- 10. Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Fender/Squier Dealer.
- 11. Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Fender/Squier Certified Technician at an Authorized Fender/Squier Service Center).