Fender Player Stratocaster MN 0144502500
Fender Player Stratocaster MN 0144502500. The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic sound—bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulation—the Player Stratocaster is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. It’s ready to serve your musical vision, it’s versatile enough to handle any style of music and it’s the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Three Player Series single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- “Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard (Maple)
- 2-point tremolo bridge with bent-steel saddles
All Fender and Squier brand warranties Effective January 1, 2017 all Fender® and Squier® brand warranties are global. If you have questions about the warranty of your specific product, please contact our Fender Consumer Relations Department and a representative will be happy to provide you with information. Please refer to the literature, which accompanies your product for details and limitations of the warranty for the specific product you own. The following items are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
- 1. Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- 2. Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and ware of lacquer finishes.
- 3. Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- 4. Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-Fender/Squier-approved polishes.
- 5. Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- 6. Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- 7. Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pick-guards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- 8. All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- 9. Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- 10. Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Fender/Squier Dealer.
- 11. Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Fender/Squier Certified Technician at an Authorized Fender/Squier Service Center).