Fender CP-60S PARLOR
Fender CP-60S PARLOR. The CP-60S acoustic guitar’s parlor body style ensures a comfortable playing experience, thanks to its smaller size. It also sings with a distinctly warm and intimate voice traditionally embraced by folk and blues players, making this model an ideal choice for the up-and-coming fingerstyle player.
Other features include a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard, rolled fingerboard edges and a new easy-to-play neck shape.
- Parlor body style
- Solid spruce top with scalloped “X”-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce is the standard tonewood for acoustic guitar tops—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking or delicate fingerpicking.
With its comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this instrument’s neck creates an incredibly satisfying fret-hand feel that’s ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
MAHOGANY BACK AND SIDES
Along with its staggering cosmetic vibe, a resonant combination of mahogany back and sides delivers balanced tone with plenty of volume and midrange.
Fender CP-60S PARLORFender warrants this Fender or Squier acoustic guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein (“Limited Warranty”). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. Fender has established a network of independent Authorized Fender/Squier Service Centers for warranty service.
The Fender/Squier Dealer from whom you purchased your acoustic guitar or bass may also be authorized for warranty service and should be the first point of contact when service of any kind is required for your Fender/Squier acoustic guitar or bass. To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument to an Authorized Fender/Squier Service Center, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable Limited Warranty period. To the extent feasible, defective components that qualify for coverage under this Limited Warranty may be repaired or replaced at Fender's discretion without charge.
If the qualified component is not repaired, Fender may, at its sole discretion, either replace with a comparable product or refund the purchase price. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Fender/Squier instrument require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to Fender from an Authorized Fender /Squier Service Center for alternative considerations. All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Fender/Squier acoustic guitars or basses are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal Dealer product preparation, and are not covered by this Limited.
Warranty. Limitations and exclusions
The following items are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and ware of lacquer finishes.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-Fender/Squier-approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pick-guards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Fender/Squier Dealer.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Fender/Squier Certified Technician at an Authorized Fender/Squier Service Center).