Fender Classic Vibe ’50S TELECASTER
Fender Classic Vibe ’50S TELECASTER. A celebration of the birth of the Tele® in the early 1950s, the Classic Vibe ‘50s Telecaster creates incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles and string-through-body design. This throwback Squier model also features 1950s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1950s-era Telecaster Models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
TELECASTER 0374030550All Fender and Squier brand warranties Effective January 1, 2017 all Fender® and Squier® brand warranties are global. If you have questions about the warranty of your specific product, please contact our Fender Consumer Relations Department and a representative will be happy to provide you with information. Please refer to the literature, which accompanies your product for details and limitations of the warranty for the specific product you own. The following items are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
- 1. Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- 2. Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and ware of lacquer finishes.
- 3. Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- 4. Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-Fender/Squier-approved polishes.
- 5. Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- 6. Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- 7. Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pick-guards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- 8. All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- 9. Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- 10. Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Fender/Squier Dealer.
- 11. Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Fender/Squier Certified Technician at an Authorized Fender/Squier Service Center).