Fender Acoustic Junior. The Acoustic Junior amplifier delivers full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic-electric guitar and vocals. This powerful, portable system has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality effects. Other convenient features include Bluetooth wireless audio streaming, an onboard 90-second looper perfect for solo shows, and more.
- 90-Second Loooper with Record/Dub, Play/Stop, and Undo buttons
- Bluetooth Pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Universal voltage for global use
- Integral tilt-back kickstand
TWO IDENTICAL CHANNELS, INTERCHANGEABLE FOR INSTRUMENTS AND/OR VOCALS
Either channel can accept an instrument or a microphone, and you get 3-band EQ and a choice of eight effects on both channels.
BLUETOOTH AUDIO STREAMING
Play backing tracks or “break” music from your phone or tablet, with no need for a cable or separate playback system.
90-SECOND LOOPER WITH ONBOARD CONTROL; OPTIONAL 4-BUTTON FOOTSWITCH
Loop, overdub, and undo up to 90 seconds of your playing/singing. Create your own backing loops on-the-spot to amaze and delight yourself and your audience!
Fender Acoustic JuniorAll Fender and Squier brand warranties Effective January 1, 2017 all Fender® and Squier® brand warranties are global. If you have questions about the warranty of your specific product, please contact our Fender Consumer Relations Department and a representative will be happy to provide you with information. Please refer to the literature, which accompanies your product for details and limitations of the warranty for the specific product you own. The following items are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
- 1. Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- 2. Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and ware of lacquer finishes.
- 3. Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- 4. Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-Fender/Squier-approved polishes.
- 5. Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- 6. Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- 7. Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pick-guards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- 8. All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- 9. Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- 10. Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Fender/Squier Dealer.
- 11. Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Fender/Squier Certified Technician at an Authorized Fender/Squier Service Center).