Fender 0378601566 Affinity Series Jazz Bass.
Fender 0378601566 Affinity Series Jazz Bass. A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender® family, the Squier® Affinity Series™ Jazz Bass® delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today’s aspiring bassist. This J Bass® features several player-friendly refinements such as a thin and lightweight body, a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile and vintage-style open-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning. Loaded with two Squier single-coil J Bass pickups for a wide variety of tones, this model is ready to help lay the foundation for any player at any stage.
- Thin and lightweight body
- Slim “C”-shaped neck profile
- Squier single-coil pickups
- Open-gear tuning machines
- 4-saddle bass bridge
SQUIER SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
Voiced in-house at Fender, these Squier single-coil Jazz Bass pickups produce fat, articulate tone for a wide variety of styles.
“C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
A “C”-shaped profile creates a slim, comfortable and easy to play neck.
OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
These vintage-style tuning machines have a classic look and provide smooth, accurate tuning.
All Fender and Squier brand warranties Effective January 1, 2017 all Fender® and Squier® brand warranties are global. If you have questions about the warranty of your specific product, please contact our Fender Consumer Relations Department and a representative will be happy to provide you with information. Please refer to the literature, which accompanies your product for details and limitations of the warranty for the specific product you own. The following items are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
- 1. Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- 2. Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and ware of lacquer finishes.
- 3. Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- 4. Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-Fender/Squier-approved polishes.
- 5. Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- 6. Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- 7. Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pick-guards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- 8. All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- 9. Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- 10. Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Fender/Squier Dealer.
- 11. Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Fender/Squier Certified Technician at an Authorized Fender/Squier Service Center).
Fender 0378601566 Affinity Series Jazz Bass