Discovering Music Theory 9781786013484, The ABRSM Grade 4 Workbook. Discovering Music Theory is a suite of workbooks and corresponding answer books that offers all-round preparation for the updated ABRSM Music Theory exams from 2020, including the new online papers. This full-colour workbook will equip students of all ages with the skills, knowledge and understanding required for the ABRSM Grade 4 Music Theory exam. Written to make theory engaging and relevant to developing musicians of all ages, it offers:
• straightforward explanations of all new concepts
• progressive exercises to build skills and understanding, step by step
• challenge questions to extend learning and develop music-writing skills
• helpful tips for how to approach specific exercises
• ideas for linking theory to music listening, performing and instrumental/singing lessons
• clear signposting and progress reviews throughout
• a sample practice exam paper showing you what to expect in the new style of exams from 2020.
As well as fully supporting the ABRSM theory syllabus, Discovering Music Theory provides an excellent resource for anyone wishing to develop their music literacy skills, including GCSE and A-Level candidates, and adult learners.
Discovering Music Theory 9781786013484