Cordoba 24TCE Wide Neck Electro Tenor Ukulele.
Cordoba 24TCE Wide Neck Electro Tenor Ukulele. The new, 24 series ukuleles offer a combination of exotic tone woods. Spalted maple back and sides offer a unique look and tone, while a solid spruce top projects a voice much larger than its size suggests. Deep red, padauk body and fingerboard binding, combined with a padauk rosette, add a beautiful pop of burgundy to their already striking appearance.
Additional features include a mahogany neck and spalted maple headstock veneer and a satin polyurethane finish. Available in soprano, (24S), concert (24C), tenor (24T), tenor with cutaway and electronics (24T-CE) and baritone (24B).
Cordoba 24TCE Wide Neck Electro Tenor Ukulele
Cordoba Music Group Warranty effective August 2019.Cordoba Music Group Warranty (“CMG”) warrants Córdoba guitars and Cordoba 30 Series ukuleles to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) years from the original purchase date, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. All other Córdoba ukuleles and “Protégé by Córdoba” instruments are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased as new from an Authorized Cordoba Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. For a list of Authorized Dealers, please visit https://www.cordobaguitars.com/where-to-buy/. This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only and may not be transferred or assigned to subsequent owners. Your proof of purchase or sales receipt must accompany all requests for warranty coverage, regardless of whether or not you have already registered your instrument with us. Please contact us for all warranty issues inside the United States of America and Puerto Rico. Warranties for Córdoba instruments purchased or permanently relocated outside of the United States of America will be directed to an authorized distributor or dealer importing Córdoba instruments into their respective territories.
Cordoba Music Group Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, perspiration, body salts and acids, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-CMG-approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument or case including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Cordoba® Dealer.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a CMG Certified Technician at an Authorized CMG Service Center). Córdoba makes no other express warranty of any kind whatsoever. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Córdoba shall not be liable for any special, indirect consequential, incidental or other similar damage suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business or damages resulting from use or performance of the instrument, whether in contract or in tort, even if Córdoba or its authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and Córdoba shall not be liable for any expenses, claims or suits arising out of or relating to any of the foregoing.
The manufacturers’ warranty will be voided if you customize or modify your instrument in any way. Using strings other than normal or high tension, excluding instruments using proprietary strings, will also result in your warranty being voided.
In order to obtain warranty assistance, first contact the dealer the instrument was purchased from. The dealer will work with CMG to resolve the warranty claim. If it is determined that the instrument needs to be returned to the Córdoba facility, all shipping and insurance, including any perceived “collector” value, are the sole responsibility of the original purchaser.
Upon arrival at the Córdoba facility, a determination will be made whether the defect is covered under the terms of the warranty. If the issue is covered under the terms of the warranty, it will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the original purchaser including return shipping. The decision to repair or replace is at Córdoba’s discretion. If the issue is not covered under warranty, an estimate of the cost of the repair to the original purchaser will be given.
When you purchase the HumiCase™ within 7 days of purchasing your Córdoba instrument, we will upgrade your Limited Three Year Warranty to a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This extends coverage of defective materials and workmanship to the original owner for the life of the guitar. Pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, cases and case hardware are still warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Send us proof of purchase of your HumiCase™ (copy of original store receipt or store invoice with HumiCase™ circled) when you submit your completed Warranty Registration card. To keep the warranty in force, you will need to store your guitar in the HumiCase™ when not in use and keep the humidifiers properly filled. (See instructions included in the case).
NOTE: This warranty applies only to Córdoba instruments purchased and serviced within the U.S.A. Warranties outside these countries are as defined by the authorized Córdoba Distributor for your country or region, and may vary from the above in terms and/or length.