Casio PX-S1000 Stage Piano
- Stunning piano Tones with damper and string resonance, plus 17 other Tones
- Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard with simulated ebony/ivory key textures
- Beautifully polished top panel design with illuminated touch sensor controls
- Bluetooth audio for playing along with your favorite songs
- Designed to work with the free Chordana Play for Piano iOS/Android app
- Slim design that weighs less than 25 pounds
- Powerful stereo speaker system plus two headphone and two ¼” outputs
- Optional battery power (AC adapter included)
- Class-compliant USB port with no drivers or installation needed
- More Casio Information here
The PX-S1000’s striking design fits any room, any decor, and any mood. Available in either black or white finish, its sleek, glossy panel and unibody case evokes a luxurious acoustic grand, in a gorgeous case that’s barely larger than the keys themselves.
The Perfect Touch
There’s never been a keyboard this slim that feels this good. The superior touch of the PX-S1000 is thanks to the newly designed fully weighted Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard, which delivers an authentic and uncompromising piano touch with an incredibly small footprint. Casio’s proprietary key scaling system reproduces the individual characteristics of each of the 88 keys, while ebony and ivory key textures ensure confident playing in any climate.
Piano and Beyond
The PX-S1000 includes 18 Tones including a breathtaking acoustic grand piano. Advanced string resonance exposes the harmonic relationships between vibrating strings, while damper resonance adds depth and richness. You’ll even hear the damper rise and fall when the pedal is pressed, along with the subtle mechanical sound of the keys being played and returning to their original position. Hammer response and key-off simulation deliver even greater detail, reacting naturally to your playing dynamics. Along with piano, you’ll also find lifelike tine and reed electric pianos, organs, strings, vibraphone, harpsichord and more.
Now You See It…
The PX-S1000’s touch sensor controls are revealed only when the power button is pressed, and are easy to see and use in any light. They fade away when powered off, leaving only a clean, seamless top panel.