- Ultra-smooth, accurate motion and superior visibility with the meter’s oversized LED
- Accu-Pitch uses the motion of the meter’s lights to show when tuning is complete
- Two display modes: Cent (LED functions like a needle-type meter) and Stream (fluid light motion indicates when notes are out of tune)
- Powering up the tuner automatically mutes the output signal, allowing you to tune without outputting sound
- Handles open tunings, DADGAD, and other alternate tunings, as well as dropped tunings up to six semitones below standard
- Two outputs, including one with direct signal flow
Boss TU-1000 Stage Tuner
€304.99 Free Delivery
The new BOSS TU-1000 is a tuner fit for a rockstar. The new flagship of the famous BOSS TU-series is built tough and made for the stage floor.
Order Before 12:00am for next day delivery T&C's Apply
UK Shipping is Northern Ireland Only!
Need Help? Call Adam +353 41 9831078
Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery T&C’s
Next day delivery is only available on orders placed Monday – Friday before 2pm. Orders placed on a Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday (except on a holiday weekend) and is subject to stock and courier availability.
Please allow extra time at busy seasonal periods.
Please read our Returns Policy carefully before ordering through our online store.
Upon receiving the return goods we will issue a refund to your credit card/method of payment for the invoice value. To obtain a return form contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there is no refund or exchange on Books or Sheet Music due to Copyright! Returning Faulty Goods If you discover the goods you have purchased to be faulty upon receiving, please contact us at once by email so we can resolve the issue as quickly as possible. All goods sold are covered by the standard manufactures warranty against faulty materials or poor workmanship.
The manufactures warranty will not cover damage due to misuse, accidental damage, wear and tear. Faulty goods must be returned with proof of purchase and returns form. We will endeavour to resolve the issue upon receipt of the faulty goods by either replacing the product with a new or equivalent model or a refund for the original invoice value to your credit card/method of payment.
About the Sound Shop Drogheda (Ireland Ltd.)
The Sound Shop was established in 1968 by Tommy Leddy and Sean McEvoy, Tommy and Sean had being hiring PA equipment for some time from their homes and seeing there was a gap in the market for musical equipment and instruments they went on to open their first shop in 14 North Quay Drogheda, and so the Sound Shop was born. The business grew quickly so it wasn’t long before a much larger premises was needed and just a few doors away from the original shop stood Mayoralty House a historic building with charm that became the home of music in Ireland for the next 37 years, With the success of the business and rise in popularity of out of town shopping the Sound Shop needed to be part of this movement so the decision was made to finally leave North Quay and built a brand new 12,000 sq ft mega store along with a 900 seat theater the TLT where both business still reside today 2022.
Ireland’s Favourite Music Store! The Sound Shop in Drogheda Co. Louth has been supplying musicians, both beginners and professionals from all over Ireland for more than 54 years. Come visit our 12,000 sq ft mega store, Ireland’s biggest and best!!
Boss 5 Year Warranty
5 Year Warranty for All BOSS Compact PedalsEvery pedal in the BOSS compact series now comes with a 5 year warranty effective April 1, 2014. We’re proud to offer this expanded warranty coverage to BOSS players, honoring the road-tough durability and legendary reliability that’s kept our colorful stompboxes on the front lines of musical innovation for nearly four decades. In addition, all compact pedals now feature premium black packaging with high-grade boxes and color graphics, providing handsome homes for storing and protecting your BOSS stomps when they’re not in use. Warranty notes:
- The product warranty will be provided only within the territory of the authorized Roland distributor where the product is purchased.
- Regardless of any statements on the product package, the scope of the warranty(terms of validity and applicable conditions) is subject to the laws of the relevant country and the authorized Roland distributor’s rules.
- For additional information, please contact customer support for the authorized Roland distributor in your region.