Boss OC5 Octave Pedal. The New Standard in Octave Pedals. Fusing classic BOSS octave tones with the latest tracking technologies, the BOSS OC-5 sets a new standard in octave pedal performance. Vintage mode provides a spot-on recreation of the legendary mono OC-2 from 1982, while Poly mode offers numerous enhancements for extended-range playing. And with the addition of an octave-up feature, a span of three octaves is now available for creative exploration. From fat, low mono sounds to octave-shifted chords and more, the OC-5 delivers the widest range, finest sound quality, and best playability in any octave stomp to date.
- The industry-standard octave pedal, updated with enhanced features
- Newly developed tracking technology provides more accurate response and natural feel with no latency
- Vintage mode faithfully reproduces the mono sound of the original OC-2
- Poly mode for chord playing; Range knob sets the note range where the effect is applied
- Lowest Range setting in Poly mode applies the octave effect to only the lowest note in a chord
- New octave-up effect, available on its own or blended with octave-down effects
- Mode switch optimizes the tracking engine for guitar or bass
- Direct out for wet/dry setups
- BOSS five-year warranty
Powered by the latest real-time processing technologies from BOSS, the OC-5 provides exceptional sound and playability for the most expressive octave experience ever. A key feature is the newly developed tracking engine, which delivers clean, accurate performance with no latency. The OC-5 also offers wider range and greater polyphonic capabilities than previous OC models, covering all your octave needs in one high-performance pedal.
5 Year Warranty for All BOSS Compact PedalsEvery pedal in the BOSS compact series now comes with a 5 year warranty effective April 1, 2014. We’re proud to offer this expanded warranty coverage to BOSS players, honoring the road-tough durability and legendary reliability that’s kept our colorful stompboxes on the front lines of musical innovation for nearly four decades. In addition, all compact pedals now feature premium black packaging with high-grade boxes and color graphics, providing handsome homes for storing and protecting your BOSS stomps when they’re not in use. Warranty notes:
- The product warranty will be provided only within the territory of the authorized Roland distributor where the product is purchased.
- Regardless of any statements on the product package, the scope of the warranty(terms of validity and applicable conditions) is subject to the laws of the relevant country and the authorized Roland distributor’s rules.
- For additional information, please contact customer support for the authorized Roland distributor in your region.