Boss CUBEST2 CUBE STREET II Battery-Powered Stereo Amplifier.
Boss CUBEST2 CUBE STREET II Battery-Powered Stereo Amplifier. Wherever you perform, high-quality sound with great projection is essential to capture listeners and stand out from the pack. With the portable CUBE Street II by your side, you have the tools you need to deliver your message with confidence in any mobile setting, from musical performances on the street to public speaking events.
Evolved from the best-selling Roland CUBE Street—and newly rebranded with the BOSS name—this battery-driven powerhouse provides rich stereo sound for busking and other mobile gigs. Dual channels allow you to plug in mics and instruments and sound great immediately, with no extra gear to carry around. A vocal harmony function, looper, and effects are also on hand to lift your performances and impress the crowd. And with the optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL), you can wirelessly stream backing tracks and control CUBE Street II functions from your phone or tablet.
- Next-generation version of the top-selling mobile amp for street performers
- First model in the CUBE Street series branded with the BOSS name
- ABS injection-molded cabinet for increased durability and reduced weight (4.4 kg/9 lb. 12 oz.)
- Enhanced power output: 10 watts total (5 watts x 2)
- High-quality stereo sound with two high-performance 6.5-inch speakers
- Angled face for optimum monitoring and sound projection
- Mic/Instrument channel with harmony, three-band EQ, and reverb
- Guitar/Mic channel with nine amp types, three-band EQ, chorus/delay, reverb, and tuner
- Looper with up to 45 seconds of stereo recording time
- Automatic harmony function with three modes: unison, high, and higher
- Optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) for wirelessly streaming music from a mobile device and editing amp functions with the companion CUBE Street II Editor app
- Record or livestream your audio performances to a computer or mobile device via USB or i-CUBE Link
- Practice and jam with the CUBE JAM app for iOS
- Runs on eight AA alkaline batteries or included AC adaptor
- Eco mode for extended battery runtime (max power output: 5 watts)
- Available in black or red
What You Can Do with the CUBE Street II Editor
When the Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) is installed, you can use the CUBE Street II Editor app to adjust a variety of settings and perfectly tailor CUBE Street II for different performances.
• Customize the onboard effects with a wide selection of parameters.
• Swap out the harmony function on the Mic/Instrument channel with a chorus, phaser, flanger, tremolo, or touch wah effect.
• Change the chorus effect on the Guitar/Mic channel to a phaser, flanger, tremolo, or touch wah.
• Set the input source for the looper and extend the recording time to 90 seconds (mono).
• Assign optional footswitches to control a variety of functions.
• Apply a ducking effect to automatically lower the volume of background music when speaking.
• Set up the Stereo Link and Stereo Input functions.
• Save custom setups for different gigs as Live Sets.
• Check the current battery level.
• And much more!