Boss BCB-90X Pedal Board. Evolved from the famous BOSS BCB-60 pedalboard used by players for almost two decades, the next-generation BCB-90X delivers more versatility for modern pedal setups. A customizable insert lets you create a personalized layout with a variety of different pedal types, including BOSS compacts, GT-1000CORE and 200-/500-series pedals, loop switchers, volume/expression pedals, and others. Tough molded construction offers great looks, durability, and light weight, while built-in junction boxes make connections on the gig fast and easy.
- Next-generation BCB-series pedalboard, updated for modern pedal setups
- Accommodates a variety of pedal sizes, including BOSS compacts, the GT-1000CORE multi-effects, 200-/500-series pedals, loop switchers, and more
- Customizable high-density foam insert holds pedals in place
- Integrated cable guide channel under the insert for neat wiring
- Light and rugged molded design with detachable lid
- Built-in junction boxes for instrument input, mono/stereo outputs, and power
- Includes daisy-chain cable and PSB-1U adaptor for powering up to ten pedals
Boss BCB-90X Pedal Board
5 Year Warranty for All BOSS Compact PedalsEvery pedal in the BOSS compact series now comes with a 5 year warranty effective April 1, 2014. We’re proud to offer this expanded warranty coverage to BOSS players, honoring the road-tough durability and legendary reliability that’s kept our colorful stompboxes on the front lines of musical innovation for nearly four decades. In addition, all compact pedals now feature premium black packaging with high-grade boxes and color graphics, providing handsome homes for storing and protecting your BOSS stomps when they’re not in use. Warranty notes:
- The product warranty will be provided only within the territory of the authorized Roland distributor where the product is purchased.
- Regardless of any statements on the product package, the scope of the warranty(terms of validity and applicable conditions) is subject to the laws of the relevant country and the authorized Roland distributor’s rules.
- For additional information, please contact customer support for the authorized Roland distributor in your region.