- Multi-purpose audio processor
- Ultra-low noise microphone preamplifier with 60dB gain control and +48V phantom power
- Compressor with adjustable density and speed parameter
- Extremely fast noise gate with learn function and optional manual setting
- Variable delay line with up to 2.5 seconds of delay, adjustable in msec, meters or feet for speaker alignment
- Low-cut filter with adjustable cutoff frequency
- Two 24-bit A/D and D/A converters
- Status LEDs for all 12 filters (noise suppression)
- 6-segment clip level meter with clipping indicator
The Behringer SHARK DSP110 – Signal Processor is an all-round problem-solver combining an ultra low noise microphone/line preamplifier with a variety of useful signal processing options. These include Behringer’s Feedback Destroyer circuitry, a delay line for speaker time-alignment, an effective yet easy-to-use compressor and a noise gate with a “learn” mode.
Switchable +48V phantom power, 24-bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters and professional connectivity round out the package and add to the SHARK DSP110’s ability to adapt to just about any application. Sized so that five units can coexist in a 19″ rack.