- Alder body with gloss finish
- One Player Series humbucking bridge pickup; two Player Series single-coil Stratocaster middle and neck pickups
- “Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard
- 2-point tremolo bridge with bent-steel saddles
Fender Player Series HSS Strat | Black/Maple
The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic sound—bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulation—the sonically flexible Player Stratocaster HSS is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. It’s ready to serve your musical vision, it’s versatile enough to handle any style of music and it’s the perfect platform for creating your own sound
Order Before 12:00 Noon for next day delivery T&C's Apply
UK Shipping is Northern Ireland Only!
Need Help? Call Adam +353 41 9831078
Only 1 left in stock
Next Day Delivery*
Next Day Delivery T&C’s
Next day delivery is only available on orders placed Monday – Friday before 2pm. Orders placed on a Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday (except on a holiday weekend) and is subject to stock and courier availability.
95% of our orders are delivered next day, please allow extra time at busy seasonal periods.*
Please read our Returns Policy carefully before ordering through our online store.
Upon receiving the return goods we will issue a refund to your credit card/method of payment for the invoice value. To obtain a return form contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there is no refund or exchange on Books or Sheet Music due to Copyright! Returning Faulty Goods If you discover the goods you have purchased to be faulty upon receiving, please contact us at once by email so we can resolve the issue as quickly as possible. All goods sold are covered by the standard manufactures warranty against faulty materials or poor workmanship.
The manufactures warranty will not cover damage due to misuse, accidental damage, wear and tear. Faulty goods must be returned with proof of purchase and returns form. We will endeavour to resolve the issue upon receipt of the faulty goods by either replacing the product with a new or equivalent model or a refund for the original invoice value to your credit card/method of payment.
About the Sound Shop Drogheda (Ireland Ltd.)
The Sound Shop was established in 1968 by Tommy Leddy and Sean McEvoy, Tommy and Sean had being hiring PA equipment for some time from their homes and seeing there was a gap in the market for musical equipment and instruments they went on to open their first shop in 14 North Quay Drogheda, and so the Sound Shop was born. The business grew quickly so it wasn’t long before a much larger premises was needed and just a few doors away from the original shop stood Mayoralty House a historic building with charm that became the home of music in Ireland for the next 37 years, With the success of the business and rise in popularity of out of town shopping the Sound Shop needed to be part of this movement so the decision was made to finally leave North Quay and built a brand new 12,000 sq ft mega store along with a 900 seat theater the TLT where both business still reside today 2022.
Ireland’s Favourite Music Store! The Sound Shop in Drogheda Co. Louth has been supplying musicians, both beginners and professionals from all over Ireland for more than 54 years. Come visit our 12,000 sq ft mega store, Ireland’s biggest and best!!
All Fender and Squier brand warranties Effective January 1, 2017 all Fender® and Squier® brand warranties are global. If you have questions about the warranty of your specific product, please contact our Fender Consumer Relations Department and a representative will be happy to provide you with information. Please refer to the literature, which accompanies your product for details and limitations of the warranty for the specific product you own. The following items are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
- 1. Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- 2. Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and ware of lacquer finishes.
- 3. Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- 4. Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-Fender/Squier-approved polishes.
- 5. Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- 6. Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- 7. Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pick-guards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- 8. All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- 9. Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- 10. Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Fender/Squier Dealer.
- 11. Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Fender/Squier Certified Technician at an Authorized Fender/Squier Service Center).