Cancellation before despatch Our aim is to package and dispatch the goods within 6 to 10 days of receiving an order. If you wish to cancel an order within this time frame please contact us by email from our contact page. If the goods have not been dispatched then we will cancel your order and refund the invoice value. Confirmation of this refund will be email to you. For orders that have been dispatched please follow our returns policy. If you refuse to accept the delivery we will charge you for the return postage cost to us. Returning Unwanted Goods In accordance with the Distance Selling legislation, we are happy for you to return unwanted goods within 7 days from date of delivery so long as they are returned in an unused new condition with the original packaging and all manuals and accessories, cables, PSU’s (if applicable), the original invoice and a completed returns form. Please note it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us and the customer must pay postage costs. Upon receiving the return goods we will issue a refund to your credit card/method of payment for the invoice value. To obtain a return form contact us by email at [email protected] Please note there is no refund or exchange on Books or Sheet Music due to Copyright! Returning Faulty Goods If you discover the goods you have purchased to be faulty upon receiving, please contact us at once by email so we can resolve the issue as quickly as possible. All goods sold are covered by the standard manufactures warranty against faulty materials or poor workmanship. The manufactures warranty will not cover damage due to misuse, accidental damage, wear and tear. Faulty goods must be returned with proof of purchase and returns form. We will endeavour to resolve the issue upon receipt of the faulty goods by either replacing the product with a new or equivalent model or a refund for the original invoice value to your credit card/method of payment. Returns Step by Step Process:
• Inform us that you wish to return the goods and clearly state the type of return in the email i.e. Refund or Faulty. We will send you a returns form by email.
• Complete the returns form and print a copy to go along with the returning goods and place inside the returning box.
• If at all possible use the original delivery box or obtain a new box (at your own expense). We would ask you not to write, label or tape the retail packaging when returning unwanted purchases. If this happens, it will influence your refund claim.
• Make sure to firmly pad the returning goods to avoid damage in transit
• Tape the box securely and clearly mark our return address on the outside of the box. If you are using the original box, please make sure to remove or unmark your delivery address.
• Organise shipping for the returning goods and retain a receipt from the courier company as proof of postage, as unfortunately we will not be able to accept responsibility for packages lost in transit.The Sound Shop 11 East coast Business Park Matthews Lane Drogheda Phone: (00)353 (0)41-9831078 FAX: (00)353 (0)41-6849906 Should you need to contact us directly please email us at [email protected]